Our forensic services include treatment and assessment in:
- Diagnoses of DSM-5 condition(s)
- Clinical neuropsychological assessment
- Personality assessment
- Fitness to Plead assessment (Presser)
- Section 32 Mental Health (Forensic Provisions) Act
- Offender Risk/Needs analysis
- Recommendations for incarceration or diversion to alternate rehabilitation programs
- Assessment and opinion for the likelihood of re-offending
- Behaviour modification program/assessment
- Forensic psychological court reports
Fees and charges apply depending on the scope of the assessment, the number of face to face sessions conducted as well as the length and scope of the final report. Typically a Psychologist will meet with the client and will administer a series of neuropsychological and personality tests as well as conducting a clinical interview.
A Forensic report may provide you, or your legal representative, with an assessment regarding your level of functioning, previous physical and psychological functioning, the psychological impact of any previous injury, the influence/impact (if any) of previous psychological or physical condition upon offending behaviour, and recommendations for behaviour modification (where appropriate).
Extra charges may apply for reports required urgently.